Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ms. Xie's ABC

 
      

Digital storytelling is a wonderful tool for classroom instruction as the creativity empowered by it does a better job in capturing students’ attention. 
    I used Bubblr to create a story titled “Ms. Xie's ABC by Yu Xie". In the story, I listed several words which begin with letters A, B and C respectively. By creating this visual story, I intend to let students understand and memorize those vocabularies. The images shown in the digital story will help students to associate the abstract word with a vivid picture, therefore is better able to memorize those words. Following what I have done in my digital story,  students will be given assignments in which they will be asked to create their own stories to help themselves learn vocabularies. At the end of this project, students should be able to remember those words and create sentences using those words.  

1 comment: